Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Have Faith in Him (:

I remember sometime ago I decided that I wanted to Hike Mount Timpanogos. I had heard lots of great things about this hike but underestimated how hard it was actually going to be. For some, this adventure is not that bad but for me it was strenuous & the death of me. 
  About an hour in I remember thinking, "How on earth am I going to do this?". I was sure I would not make it.  After 6 hours of hiking I was convinced the end would NEVER come. I was sick of looking at dirt, plants and rocks and I was in a lot of pain and wanted to go back. Eventually we made it to the top....( It was a miracle!)
   As I stood and looked over the valley at all the beauty I was filled with the feeling of accomplishment and peace. I then  realized that all the pain I was previously put through was worth it and because of the great people I was with to support me along the way I made it. (:  
    I love the words of Dieter F. Uchtdorf "Just because we cannot see something with our physical eyes does not mean it doesn't exist." 
   There are so many trials and hard times that come into our lives and we often can not see the light at the end of the tunnel. But as we strengthen our Faith in Him we receive strength, and special people come into our lives to help us along the way.  

How can you strengthen your faith in Him so He can show you the peace that lies ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment